Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Imagine the world not solid like it appears but more of a gas like state then imagine how these gasses would interact and react to other stimuli. Then imagine in your mind's eye the currents that these energies would have. Then I think that you start to understand true consciousness and the real universe as a whole. Or should I say at least your small pond or part of it more accurately. To imagine the whole to me is like trying to imagine what it would be like to be one cell in my body ( which sometimes I think I can do especially when I want the pain to stop ) But that is very hard to do. 
You have a chance to be very good to yourself? You must take it. Because to be good to yourself is to help the common cause so long as being good to yourself isn't selfish or self centered reasons. 
Well I lost my train of thought that I had while showering. Something about the water helps me think clearer. Or so it appears. 
All the best to whome ever out there who reads list blog.   Others like this so I thought i'd post it here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment