Sunday, October 22, 2017

Fluidity in cooking.

 I recently made a stew and threw it all together pretty quick.  And then I noticed a lot of my stews that I made quickly came out better than the ones I poured over for hours.  I'm not sure why this is but think it may have something to do with the energy you put into something.I'm going to use the word  fluidity.  Most of the stews I do have at least some sort of grain or legume or both. I like to put split peas with lentils and then through in some barley and wild rice.  Coconut and TomYum paste or just strait bone broth.  When using meat I sear it first sealing in the flavor.  I have made plenty of vegetarian stews and nut salads and sometimes a kind of goulash is made.  Always under cook so that reheating doesn't turn it to mush.  But the point of this blog is really all about the one movement one might do in say making of a piece of artwork all with the same emotion .   And then here's a link that is tied to a name or word of the place I was born called Cicero  It's from the  SUMMA and has somthing to do with what I'm talking about.    https://books.google.com/books?id=OdS4rYmNt_wC&pg=PA105&lpg=PA105&dq=Done+with+all+the+same+emotion&source=bl&ots=hnDYHSDNA8&sig=iUN60XfRXoEMXtl9ljZTwrMiM4M&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjUl4KfhoXXAhUp54MKHTs8AHQQ6AEIVzAL#v=onepage&q=Done%20with%20all%20the%20same%20emotion&f=false

And then here's another link for Googleing Done with all the same emotion http://www.nytimes.com/1987/03/17/science/intensity-of-emotion-tied-to-perception-and-thinking.html?pagewanted=all

No comments:

Post a Comment