Saturday, September 14, 2019

You Put What In My Mouth ?

    Wait what!? This came out nearly twenty years ago and still I can't get anyone to listen to me. My brother DIED! I lost 150k to this. Been trying for a very long time for anyone to listen to my story. When my brother had Lou Gehrig's disease I was brushing his teeth one day and stopped and wondered if all that metal in there was causing his symptoms I shrugged it off at the time thinking the authorities must know what they are doing. But I counted the number of fillings he had in his mouth 15! It was only until after he died and my symptoms were getting worse did I stumble upon the smoking teeth video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OdjmgcB1Rf8. To my shock and horror, I ran to the mirror and counted the number of filling I had. 15


   Since then my life has been an unbelievable hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment